Friday, April 10, 2015

Why Are We So Tired?

Wow!  It's April!  All of the March testing (TAKS, TELPAS, & STAAR) didn't seem to slow us down much.  According to our March statistics, we still managed to see 205 classes, circulate 2000+ books, host 19 other meetings, see over 4000 students on passes, and solve 560 technology issues.  

Ok...now I know why I am tired!  I know why all 4 of us are tired!

In spite of our super busy schedule, we did manage to crank out a few new decorations...inspired by Pinterest, of course.




I did notice, however, that our grandiose plans to create our Makerspaces came to a screeching halt.  I guess we can't get it all done, even if there are 4 of us.  As we head to TLA next week, I am hoping to sit in on a few Makerspace sessions to renew my enthusiasm.  We always find something to inspire us at TLA.  Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment